Gottfried Helnwein.

In this painting or billboard I believe that it is imitating a man cleaning or fixing the painting like a window washer but if you look close enough it looks like the 'cord' is actually a piece of the little girls hair. I think this is a documentary and artistic image. It looks as though her face is lathered in foundation to cover some sort of impurity on her skin. The closer I looked into the reflection in her eye, the more I saw what look like a humans arms. I may be completely off but it looks as though the girl is about to be hit or something which would explain wearing makeup, having a pretend washer guy 'wash away the impurities/clean it up". I do think this image is photoshopped because someone had to photoshop the little man in on her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my past self