my past self

Dear past self,
As you get older, things will get so much harder. You have to focus and work for the things you want as best as you can. When you decide you want to go into the creative photo class, be sure to take your time when taking you pictures and brainstorm for longer than one class period. Make sure you keep your mind open to other photo options and make sure you travel or bring your camera everywhere you go. Take pictures of EVERYTHING because you never know when a picture or theme or idea may be needed. Be sure to take multiple pictures of every object or scene you decide to take a picture of.Be sure to experiment and go bout of your comfort zone. Even when you have finished all you projects, be sure to continue to edit random pictures you have on your camera or phone to practice your technique and find your editing style.
This was one of my best edits. It took me about 5 class periods to perfect it how I wanted. I had to add a variety of pictures on top of my original picture along with smudging and drawing over my eyes and blending in the cuts. I also had to change the color  of the picture itself and make myself look less colorful and living and make myself look dead and white/green. I played around with different overlays and different added pictures and found at least 15-20 pictures I could have added and played around with them until I found the one that fit my piece the best. It took time and dedication which everyone always needs to remember when they decide to enter this class.

Comments